Main Menu

AAR motor

Started by pink aar, August 08, 2017, 06:54:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

pink aar

Did anyone on here buy the T/A motor in Richmond Va yesterday? I told a friend about it before was going to posted it here. He told me someone bought it last night. The seller has a extra set of T/A heads

Cuda Cody

Hopefully we can get the VIN off of it.  Any idea how much it went for?

pink aar

He was asking 6000.00. The block was bare and standard bore. The heads didn't have the shafts or rockers and it came with the intake and carbs. The picture showed nothing else. He quoted 6000.00 shipped to Ga from Va.

The other heads for sell are bare for 1000.00

the VIN# starts with 28-----

Cuda Cody

If that is a good clean block, then it was a great price.  Intake and carbs can be $1,000 if you have to buy them separately.

ply64post

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 08, 2017, 11:00:05 AM
If that is a good clean block, then it was a great price.  Intake and carbs can be $1,000 if you have to buy them separately.

If those parts are worth $6000, what is a complete engine air cleaner to pan worth?

Jeff

Cuda Cody

A complete T/A engine with all the components should bring over $10K I would think?   :notsure:

Quote from: ply64post on August 18, 2017, 04:24:16 AM

If those parts are worth $6000, what is a complete engine air cleaner to pan worth?

Jeff

ply64post

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 18, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
A complete T/A engine with all the components should bring over $10K I would think?   :notsure:

Quote from: ply64post on August 18, 2017, 04:24:16 AM

Jeff

Sorry it is a running 45k engine not just a bunch of parts.