Main Menu

BB/Hemi Crankshaft

Started by Oldschool, June 20, 2017, 07:21:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Oldschool

How much does a BB/Hemi crankshaft weigh?  I need to ship one and I have no clue how much it weighs. I do know it's pretty heavy...    :rofl: :rofl:

Cuda Cody

Give me a few minutes and I can go weight one...

Cuda Cody

@Oldschool  it's 74 pounds without any packaging.  Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Cuda Cody

Are you going to tell us why you need a crankshaft?   :clueless:

Oldschool

LoL @ Cody... 

I have no need for a crankshaft. I was holding on to the parts that came out of my 528 HEMI so that if Cordodge's deal went south on his engine, I was going to donate my parts to his cause. Since he seems to have gotten the issue resolved, I have sold the carbs, crankshaft, rods, pistons, and camshaft to a fella in Canada. The carbs I have already shipped. I have been awaiting the rest of the payment and it arrived yesterday, so now I need to ship the rest of the parts to him. Shipping that far isn't cheap.....

Chryco Psycho

Especially when it has to cross the border !
I had a fuel hemi  crank shaft I bet it was closer to 100 lbs , massive billet piece unfortunatly cracked , good paperweight though , nothing set under it Ever moved !!

Oldschool

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 20, 2017, 10:14:45 PM
I had a fuel hemi  crank shaft I bet it was closer to 100 lbs , massive billet piece unfortunatly cracked , good paperweight though , nothing set under it Ever moved !!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bravo: :bravo:

cordodge

Quote from: Oldschool on June 20, 2017, 09:19:54 AM
LoL @ Cody... 

I have no need for a crankshaft. I was holding on to the parts that came out of my 528 HEMI so that if Cordodge's deal went south on his engine, I was going to donate my parts to his cause. Since he seems to have gotten the issue resolved, I have sold the carbs, crankshaft, rods, pistons, and camshaft to a fella in Canada. The carbs I have already shipped. I have been awaiting the rest of the payment and it arrived yesterday, so now I need to ship the rest of the parts to him. Shipping that far isn't cheap.....

I still cant believe your generosity Oldshcool, Yes Tim installed a new rotating assembly and pretty much everything else when he redid the motor but I very much appreciate your offer. You are truly Oldschool.  :bradsthumb:

Bruce