Main Menu

Changing Valve Springs

Started by Cudajason, October 22, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

If he has 5 sets or more  get them all , you can easily sell the other sets  :bigthumb:

Brads70

Just talking with Darcy he says he has a pair of 308's all ready to bolt on? and thinks he has more castings just needs to dig them up, lots of magnum stuff also? Call him and he what he wants for what before you make the trip up. He is about 1/2 north of Barrie.  If it were me I'd buy up all he has that I think I could sell, then in effect get my stuff for free?  :alan2cents:

kawahonda

I may be interested in any "bolt-on" ready sets over my J-heads if the price is worth the performance gain. How much?
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Chryco Psycho

I wish I had gone to visit when i was there , probably some great stuff to pick up

Cudajason

Quote from: Brads70 on October 27, 2018, 05:18:22 PM
Just talking with Darcy he says he has a pair of 308's all ready to bolt on? and thinks he has more castings just needs to dig them up, lots of magnum stuff also? Call him and he what he wants for what before you make the trip up. He is about 1/2 north of Barrie.  If it were me I'd buy up all he has that I think I could sell, then in effect get my stuff for free?  :alan2cents:

Yeah that may be my plan!!!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 27, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
Grab all of the 308 heads , I know @blown motor  needs a set , they can make 40 rwhp over the X or J castings , they are simply the best LA casting out there !

:haha: @Chryco Psycho You're going to get me talked into 308s one way or the other. @Brads70 If Jason doesn't take them I will, and maybe some other stuff. @jimynick  @Cudajason sounds like a road trip!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

If you are going to change heads you should get better heads to replace them  :alan2cents: