Main Menu

Shout out for Bob at Glen-Ray

Started by Skdmark, October 17, 2020, 11:51:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Skdmark

Wanted to say thanks to @Radiatorman Bob from Glen-Ray for the excellent job done on restoring the 22" 3443961 radiator for my R/T.
Looks assembly line fresh and was packaged extremely well. Even came with new ribbed overflow hose, shroud hardware and spring clamps.

:ohyeah:

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

JS29

Dakota

:perfect10: They did my heater core a bunch of years ago.  Very nice work there too. 

Fastmark

I sell those to quite a few of my customers. Can't go wrong with Glenray. Bob does great work. I met him this last Labor Day. Nice guy in person too.

anlauto

I've installed a couple as well....expensive....but a nice product.
You guys living in the States are lucky you don't deal with currency exchange and International shipping, etc... :bricks:

By the time a 26" rad would get here, it's darn near a $2000 investment  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

I'm lucky that I'm about a 2.5 hour drive from Bob too.
My 22" radiator was a restoration of an original not a reproduction.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

I'm lucky to have an old school rad shop about an hour from my place. If I'm lucky enough to have the original rad, they charge about $550 top restore them...they don't supply the nice extra goodies, but they come back looking just as nice.

It's when you're missing the right numbered rad that it gets expensive. :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

autoxcuda

Glen Ray radiators will be at Fall Fling at Irwindale Dragstrip this upcoming Saturday 10/24

Check out his work first hand.

If you want to save shipping get ahold of him Monday ASAP.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

BIGSHCLUNK

Glen Ray did my 22" too..  very happy !  :burnout: