Main Menu

Source for PCV grommets

Started by 71violetcuda, September 10, 2023, 02:16:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71violetcuda

Having  a hard time finding PCV grommets for my valve covers.  They came with car and the guy never had a proper pcv system working. I need both the pcv valve grommet and the pcv air intake grommet . The valve cover part #  is 04532024. Tried Summit so far, and they sent the wrong ones. Hope u can see by the pic,the grommets twist to fit the covers. Thanks

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Rdchallenger

JonH

The hole in your picture is not designed for a pcv grommet. That hole is designed for a twist lock cap or breather that seals against the flat surface of the valve cover...fwiw

71violetcuda

Yea , I know, and thanks for the responses. The last owner had the pcv valve grommet(one in the my pic) in the pass side rear (tabbed I'll call it) hole and it didn't leak. So now I'm trying to get a grommet for the pcv breather to go in that hole so I can hook it up to "OE" style air cleaner he has on the car and put the pcv valve in the dvr side rear hole that I cut into the v/cover... if that makes any sense.Parts on the way from Mancini...see what happens