Main Menu

Trenton Engine Plant - May 1968

Started by SgtSuperbird, November 27, 2020, 02:08:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SgtSuperbird

I came across a publication today, that I picked up, back in 1997 at Trenton Engine, while doing some instructing as a contractor. The newsletter is called MOTOR Pulse. I have no idea if the article is interesting to most of you, but it was to me, because I had no clue as to how many engines Trenton (MI) turned out. I've attached the entire page, then I cropped just the milestone engine. I hope the quality is good enough to see details of engine, as to what was attached when they painted it. Another detail to notice is where the negative battery cable is attached, which sometimes, generates great debate. The cable is clearly attached UNDER the throttle bracket.

I just thought this is a cool piece of MOPAR history. If this has been posted previously, please ignore me! Also, I'll be posting on a couple other forums, so you might run into this again.

RSI700VIPER

Nice picture.  I see that the battery cable is definitely under the bracket, but the bolt securing the bracket and the cable itself is unpainted  :thinking: