Main Menu

Accurate Exhaust

Started by Cuda Cody, January 06, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

We've been in contact with Accurate Exhaust and hope to have a members discount set up in the near future. 

Topcat

That's great.

How come I never see Mancini's as a sponsor on any sites?

Do they do any sponsoring anywhere?

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 06, 2017, 04:53:03 PM
We've been in contact with Accurate Exhaust and hope to have a members discount set up in the near future.

I sent them a link to this web site the other day as well... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Accurate Exhaust just finished a company wide discount back on 12/31/16.  An exhaust discount from ECS would be awesome!! (or any discount from them, LOL)

Tom

anlauto

Not if it means we have to put up with ECS/resq302 being a member(s) here...we don't need the drama :stop:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

Quote from: anlauto on January 07, 2017, 03:37:26 PM
Not if it means we have to put up with ECS/resqd302 being a member(s) here...we don't need the drama :stop:

:iagree:

fc7cuda

Oh, I'm sorry I was not aware. Rose colored glasses and all.... :sorry:

I tom

Cuda Cody

Great news guys!  Accurate Exhaust has joined our E-Bodies.org team!!!!!!   :woohoo:     http://www.accurateltd.com/  Ad will be placed up shortly.

E-Bodies.org members get 5% off any time you need something.  This is great news for us.   :yes:  We get a little discount without having to wait for a sale.  I watch sales from vendors all the time and there are occasions where Accurate Exhaust will run sales with 5% off or more.  They are normally around special events or holidays.  But we get 5% year round!  It can not be combined with other sales and is for in stock items (which is most everything they sell).

Please support our Vendors and tell them you are with E-Bodies.org.  And share your experiences too.  We only want Vendors who do good work and take care of us as an E-Body family.  Go E-bodies!!!!! 

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

moparmadman69

Thanks for letting us be apart of this forum. I am already impressed with everything here and am already learning so much more about E-bodies.

Anytime anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We here at Accurate Exhaust are always happy to help you out and don't forget to mention you are a member of ebodies.org to get your 10% discount.

Thanks,

Colby

Accurate Exhaust

headejm

:thankyou: for the discount and  :welcome: to the site!

CamasCuda

Great news,   installed their stuff.  Went together simple Simon, no hiccups nothing, no fine tuning.....

303 Mopar

Quote from: CamasCuda on April 06, 2017, 05:21:26 PM
Great news,   installed their stuff.  Went together simple Simon, no hiccups nothing, no fine tuning.....

Looks clean!

Challenger in NC

Not if it means we have to put up with ECS/resq302 being a member(s) here...we don't need the drama :stop:

What's happened with ECS?

Cudajason

Quote from: Challenger in NC on April 14, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

What's happened with ECS?

Oh man lets not get into that!!!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.