Main Menu

How to post pictures

Started by Jay Bee, December 28, 2022, 07:54:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

@jimynick  I did a search for "How to post pictures" and it didn't give the result I was hoping for. That's why I thought I'd create this post. Maybe with some more looking around the forum I might have found the instructions. Regardless, if members type "how to post pictures" in the search box this should come up. This is the same method for REPLY or NEW TOPIC. Clicking on each page will enlarge it for easier readability.

If I made a mistake or can improve this thread please let me know.

blown motor

On step 3, when you select your picture just double click on it and you won't need to click "open".
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

If your posting from your phone, when you click on "choose file" you'll get this pop up. Select "photo library" and it will take you to your pictures. Tap the photo you want and then tap "choose".

70vert

and don't forget that some pics post upside down. Not sure what triggers that but the fix is to open them on your PC, rotate them around 360 then save as a new file/pic. then post that new file.

blown motor

I could be wrong but I think that's an iPhone thing. I've had pictures post sideways. I've found if you edit them in any way, rotate or shorten one side, they will post upright. For me, I have to do the rotation in two steps. If I just give it four quarter turns it will still post sideways.

Jay Bee

FWIW, I've only ever posted pictures from my desktop PC running win10 and never were they ever sideways.

70_440-6Cuda

Anybody figure out how to rotate the pictures without 3rd party software and a lot of nonsense?
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....