Main Menu

Vintage Mopars out on the streets! Post up pictures!

Started by Brads70, May 17, 2017, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

While at a customers house today this 72 Challenger was in the driveway close by ! I walked over and met the owners wife and introduced myself and told her about this site and gave them my number and said if you need a hand with the car sometime to call or check out the site. Not something you see very often sitting in a driveway!  :D

Cuda Cody

What's the odds of that!   :unbelievable:  Pretty cool.  :lookatthat:

Quote from: Brads70 on May 17, 2017, 04:37:18 PM
While at a customers house today this 72 Challenger was in the driveway close by ! I walked over and met the owners wife and introduced myself and told her about this site and gave them my number and said if you need a hand with the car sometime to call or check out the site. Not something you see very often sitting in a driveway!  :D

Chryco Psycho

Awesome , cool find , I guess they seemed nice if they were willing to talk

340challconvert

Coronet in the snow

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

340challconvert

Isn't the bumble bee stripe on the wrong end?
:lookatthat:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

Yep: There were several hemi cars in my town that were driven 12 months of the year when new. They must have been hard to soft shoe with the absolutely terrible snow tires of the day.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: 340challconvert on October 14, 2017, 04:35:26 PM
Isn't the bumble bee stripe on the wrong end?
:lookatthat:

I think it's so he could find it quick in a parking lot..... you know because there was so many around in those days!  :brainiac:    :D

Brads70

At one time they were " just cars"

Cuda_mark

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Jay Bee

I have no idea who's this is or where they were taken

mrwfp

My '73 Barracuda in my parent's driveway when I was home on leave for Christmas, 1974, and my '70 'Cuda in their backyard while I was overseas in the winter of 1976.
1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 426 hemi (InViolet)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat (Go Mango)
1995 Dodge Caravan
2019 Dodge Durango

Jay Bee

Found a couple more in the same spot as my previous 2.  All I know is they were taken January 1984.

1ownr

Blizzard of '78 - guess I should have left work earlier, didn't quite make it up the driveway.  :Thud: