Main Menu

Lack of notification

Started by cuda hunter, March 27, 2024, 05:39:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

TwitchisMental

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 31, 2024, 11:03:50 AMI would think they the thread would automatically ad me to the Notify tab if I were to post in the thread. 

That is not a default behavior of SMF, you have to enable the notifications for each thread. Otherwise you only get alerts when quoted or mentioned by default.

With that said under your profile options > notifications > check the checkbox for " Follow topics I create and reply to " and that will make it turn on the notifications by default for any topic/thread you make and or reply to.

cuda hunter

Thank you, I will do that.

You guys are awesome. 
I'm having a similar issue over on the for only sites and the owner of those sites just doesn't really help at all with his comments. Ridiculous really.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

TwitchisMental

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 06, 2024, 04:45:21 PMThank you, I will do that.

You guys are awesome. 
I'm having a similar issue over on the for only sites and the owner of those sites just doesn't really help at all with his comments. Ridiculous really.
Always happy to help.