Main Menu

tapatalk no longer works?

Started by krazy931, April 16, 2024, 06:41:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

krazy931

I know tapatalk used to work perfectly fine, but it will no longer work with this forum... it was nice to have to use to scan through the forums and upload photos, so idk if this is just a problem on my side or is it server side?

TwitchisMental

Honestly speaking, TapaTalk is near death. It's purpose once upon a time was to make viewing forums on mobile devices more "optimal".

They have only just recently updated their mod(a beta version at that) for SMF 2.1 and still haven't figured out how to even use the hook system. 2.1 has been out for two years at this point.

For the above reasons, there is really no need to use TapaTalk in my opinion.

krazy931

That's unfortunate since these forums don't seem to have a legitimate attachment link, which is part of the reason I don't update my stuff as frequent

TwitchisMental

Quote from: krazy931 on April 19, 2024, 02:49:00 PMThat's unfortunate since these forums don't seem to have a legitimate attachment link, which is part of the reason I don't update my stuff as frequent
I am confused, SMF 2.1 has a full blown attachment system.

When using quick reply you can hit the add files button. When in a full blown new rely window the attachment section is found at the bottom.