Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger Ad

Started by 71GranCoupe, February 28, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: bpsmopar on March 29, 2017, 06:21:03 PM
I've been following you here for weeks! :popcorn:

Ohhhhhh............. you're one of "those" guys eh ? :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bpsmopar

Marc70challenger

I know I'm partial, and I love cars in general ... but the E-bodies are the sharpest cars ever produced.  Just something about the lines, stance, the whole package ... simply a home run!

Cuda Cody

Amen Brother.

Quote from: Marc70challenger on March 29, 2017, 07:37:49 PM
I know I'm partial, and I love cars in general ... but the E-bodies are the sharpest cars ever produced.  Just something about the lines, stance, the whole package ... simply a home run!

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 29, 2017, 09:48:05 PM
Amen Brother.

Quote from: Marc70challenger on March 29, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

That's why we're all here :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I was 13 years old in the fall of 69 when these cars hit the road and I've loved them ever since. The 70.5 Camaros were pretty nice too but they just didn't have the engineering excellence and mechanical toughness of the E-bodies. Also the option choice was just nuts on the E-bodies and 71 B-bodies, Hemis, six packs, side exhaust, through the valance exhaust, spoilers, louvers, leather interiors, colours etc. That's why they're still cool.
Sheldon