Main Menu

'71 Challenger at transmission shop

Started by superdave, April 13, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

Dropped our car off at a local transmission shop and saw this "slightly modified" '71 in the parking lot. 3" exhaust and roll cage. :burnout: 8) Origionally an H1B and currently 4speed w/o console , no idea what it has in it now. It is for sale but I didn't talk to the owner. I don't believe he is a member here. If anyone wants info I can get contact info.....

303 Mopar

RzeroB

Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 13, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
Look at those meats!   :banana: :burnout: :cooldance:

:iagree:  Call me unorthodox, but I still like that '80's "pro street" look with the "steam roller" meats out back!  8)

SuperDave,  I think you should check it out and get the scoop  :bigthumb:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RUNCHARGER

That's a nice, aggressive looking Challenger all right.
Sheldon

Marc70challenger

Quote from: RzeroB on April 13, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 13, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
Look at those meats!   :banana: :burnout: :cooldance:

:iagree:  Call me unorthodox, but I still like that '80's "pro street" look with the "steam roller" meats out back!  8)

SuperDave,  I think you should check it out and get the scoop  :bigthumb:

I'm with ya.   :bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho

I love the look to , maybe not so much pro street as it sits relatively low , looks like Fun  :cooldance:

superdave

I inquired about the Challenger and recieved the folling email...
1971 CHALLENGER R/T- ORIGINAL 340 4 SPEED R/T, NOW HAS FRESH ALUMINUM HEAD 511 INCH BIG BLOCK (PUMP GAS ), McLEOD DUAL DISC CLUTCH(1200 H.P.), 3.91 POSI REAR END, 31X18.50 SPORTSMAN TIRES. ALL NEW- GOING ON "RACING JUNK" WEBSITE - STARTING PRICE $59,900.
  The interior looked really clean, as mentioned it does have a rollcage and I did notice the fenders are fiberglass. I believe the owner is the manager at Topeka Transmission Service in Topeka Kansas.  :burnout:  8)