Main Menu

A Big Happy Birthday to usraptor!

Started by Cuda Cody, September 22, 2017, 07:28:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Want to wish you a super happy birthday @usraptor    :happybday:  Hope you have a wonderful day my friend!   :banana:   :happybday:   :unitedstates:

Brads70

Happy Birthday, sorry about your engine troubles especially on your birthday!  :('

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Happy Birthday to you "usraptor"   Thanks,   Al

J-Code Jeni

Happy Birthday!! Hope your celebration includes all your favorite people & things! Cheers!  :drinkingbud:

Chryco Psycho

Jay Bee

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

usraptor

Thank everybody for the Birthday Wishes. I can't believe that I'm really 70! :o  It just doesn't seem possible that I'm really that old. I keep thinking it has to be a subtraction error, but no 1947 out of 2017 equals 70 every time I check it.  :crying:  I used to think that when you were 70 you were either long dead and buried or had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Well I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.  I have a Cuda to finish and drive a lot!   :stayinlane:  Thanks again and hope to see you on my 80th!

JS29

Wedg2Go

1 Wild R/T

Belated Happy Birthday... I had you pegged as being younger.... Turns out you've got a few years on me... Old Man... :haha: Root  :drinkingbud:

70/6chall

Well, well, well........ 70 huh!? Old!! Naw, I turn 70 in Dec. at Christmas time! Still a lot of horsepower left in this old MOPAR. When I meet folks, that are even my age, they say "wow" I thought you were younger. My top knot is still there and NO grey, except my beard and mustache some grey there. More flexibility than when I was younger. Good genes I guess.       Thanks,   Al

usraptor

Quote from: 70/6chall on September 23, 2017, 11:04:04 AM
Well, well, well........ 70 huh!? Old!! Naw, I turn 70 in Dec. at Christmas time! Still a lot of horsepower left in this old MOPAR. When I meet folks, that are even my age, they say "wow" I thought you were younger. My top knot is still there and NO grey, except my beard and mustache some grey there. More flexibility than when I was younger. Good genes I guess.       Thanks,   Al

I've had several people this week "act" surprised when I tell them I'm 70 saying they thought I was in my mid to late 50s.  I told them I didn't know if they were lying or not, but thanks anyway!  :)

Topcat