Main Menu

A gift from my granddaughter

Started by 70/6chall, May 24, 2017, 12:26:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

My wife and I watch our grandchildren through the week, take and pick them up from school and keep an eye on them until they can be picked up by our son or his wife. I thought this was real cute, my 6 year old granddaughter, Emma, said, "Ok, Papa close your eyes, and put out your hand" in it she placed this picture. She said "I hope the color is right, Mom helped me find the right car on-line, and I colored it". Thank you baby, you did just fine. What do you think?    Thanks,   Al

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Shane Kelley

Rev-It-Up

I think Emma did a great job!!  And it also shows she  has a very thoughtful heart.  Grandkids are the best!
Rev-It-Up

4mayhemi

Awesome! That deserves a ride in the car to the ice cream shop!

Cuda Cody

that's fantastic!!!!!!   Very talented.

Daveh

That's awesome.  How cute is she? 

anlauto

Is it supposed to be a 70 Challenger ? If so she needs to go back to school.... :thumbdown:

Just kidding....I think it's great when kids take an interest in what us old folks do... :bradsthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

Nice job, that kind of present is priceless.
Get in, I'll drive

JS29

I hope that went on the refrigerator!!!   

Cuda Cody

70/6chall

Thanks for all the great responses to Emma's artwork. We might be all Mopar enthusiasts, but we're all family people too. Here's a picture of the artist and that good looking guy in the back there is her brother Wyatt. Papa is proud of them both, in fact I'm proud of my other 2 grandsons and the one on the way.   Thanks,   Al

70/6chall

Oh Cody! The picture has a place of prominence on the fridge.    Thanks,   Al

ec_co

she did great Al! color looks dead on  :bigthumb:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

jimynick

Grandchildren- that's an old English word for pure love, isn't it? I know it sure is regarding mine!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"