Main Menu

Andy's All Star Team..... WOW

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, June 16, 2024, 07:40:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

This pic came up in my facebook feed. I admit I have not thought about this in a long while. And I'm sure there's lots of members here that dont know about this. Andy was dying of cancer. So this team was assembled to get his Cuda done (at least a semblance of done) before Andy passed. Andy dies as I'm in route. But we were there and worked the car anyway. How his wife kept it together I will never know. You can see the hood up behind us. An boxes of parts all around. A few of this crew are friends to this day. God bless you brother.   

MEK-Dangerous

That was 10 years ago. My how time flies. I do miss Andy, and it was so awesome of all of you to come together to get his car on the road.   :clapping:

cuda hunter

Good memory!
I couldn't help physically but was glad to donate some parts and paper to the project. 
It's surprising to not have seen that car for sale on the open market yet. 
Hopefully the family has kept the car and maintains it as an heirloom.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

I wish I had been there , I have been back twice to help Kathy get th car finished & driving .

anlauto

Great looking group of guys that really embody the spirit of this hobby ! You'll never find a better group ! :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration