Main Menu

Andy's 'cuda

Started by dodj, April 30, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

torredcuda

Awesome to see the Andy`s car there, once again showing how great the people of this community are!  :bradsthumb:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

1ownr

Great to see all the hard work come together to get it to Carlisle.

MEK-Dangerous

Let me tell you guys, Cathy was over the moon happy that this car is up and running for Carlisle. It sounds wicked, and can chirp the tires easily.

Great job to anyone involved in anyway.

jimynick

Wow, it really happened! I've got to tell you that there were times during that last 3 day thrash when I really wondered if the car would make it to Carlisle and much credit goes to Neil as he led us on relentlessly, to achieve this happy result. As mentioned, this car DID sound wicked and I think Andy's still got a smile on his face knowing that all his hard work blossomed into this purple rose as seen here. Sure wish I'd've been there to see it drive in!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

72 Challenger

Anyone have a picture of it at the show? Please tell me it won some type of award.
Someday I will have a J0b.

purple1

Quote from: 72 Challenger on July 16, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
Anyone have a picture of it at the show? Please tell me it won some type of award.
I got only one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Spikedog08

Quote from: 72 Challenger on July 16, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Don't think it won any awards  . . I would of picked it for a celebrity choice but did that last year and it may have looked odd to do it two years in a row.  I actually picked a new members car . . . funny he was parked right next to the tent on Friday . . . Saturday morning he came to me and said " I signed up for your club last night and wondered if I can join you under the tent today?"  Of course I said YES.  lol  He had a very nice challenger convertible! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

This is a big deal.  Getting that car to Carlisle is a huge accomplishment and everyone involved should be very proud.   :grouphug:  Nice job guys!!!   :worship:

ZEN357

dodj

Wow! You guys did an amazing job!
Setting aside time  to help finish that car the way you four did is truly inspiring. Three of you even had to cross the border into the U.S.A. to get there!
:clapping: :bravo: :clapping:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

I saw pictures of the car at the show and at the hotel. Did it get trailered back and forth or did Kathy drive it?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

1ownr

Rick Miller shared a video on facebook of it getting unloaded in Carlisle

judy

303 Mopar

Quote from: 1ownr on July 21, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
Rick Miller shared a video on facebook of it getting unloaded in Carlisle

Can you share it on the e-bodies FB page?  Or get him to?

1ownr

I asked him to share it on e-bodies.org facebook page and he did on July 14, not sure how to attach it here

judy