Main Menu

Another member born in the best year, HBD (47th) Chippa!

Started by Cuda Cody, June 27, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Happy Birthday @Chippa   :happybday:  Hope this is the year you join the ranks of becoming an E-Body owner.   :fingerscrossed:    Enjoy your special day.   :drinkingbud:

Rev-It-Up

Happy Birthday Chippa! I hope your day is fantastic!    :happybday:
Rev-It-Up

Chippa

Thanks Cody and all my fellow forum members  :cheers:

I am loving being part of this e bodies.org community and have been blown away at the generosity of all that have afforded me their time to chat to me and PM me with leads on cars and advice in general in the short time i have been here.

And a big shout out to Cody for listening to all my questions in my pursuit to become an e body owner...you're a champ mate.

I hope i can find a good platform and have it shipped down here to Australia and start the restoration process and share my journey with you all....the bond we have with cars and restoring them is a great feeling of accomplishment and having all this wealth of information at my fingertips is bloody awesome lol.

kind regards

Andrew  :australia:

303 Mopar

Jay Bee

ec_co

:happybday:  I hope it was a great day for you!

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

wldgtx

1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

70/6chall

Revel in the day, Chippa, it's all yours!! So a big MOPAR Happy Birthday buddy. Right on this forum is a great place to hang out for E-body help and E-body comraderie.    Thanks,   Al

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Chryco Psycho

Sorry missed this by 1 day
Anyway Happy Birthday
I hope you had a great one  :happybday:

Shoooter