Main Menu

Anyone live near Rhinelander Wisconsin to go look at a car?

Started by Brads70, August 26, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

I looked on the members map and no one seems to live near there but thought I'd ask on the off chance someone does but didn't list their location on the members map.

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

340challconvert

Always liked the later Javelin body style
NICE car.
:perfect10:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

MEK-Dangerous

That is cool Brad.

Just know that AMC 360 motor is in no way related to the Mopar 360 motor.

gzig5

I used to deer hunt up that way but no longer so I don't get up that way anymore.  Wish I could help but its 5-6 hours one way.  That is a neat looking car! 
Don't know if it is still available but there was a fresh 401 on Craigslist a few weeks ago.  If I see it again I'll let you know.

303 Mopar

You better move quick on that one, looks great and is a nice price!  Get on a plane!!   :banana:

moparcar

Looks great but just beware of covered bodywork or rust (even though it says no rust). I grew up in Central Wisconsin and that is truly rust-belt America! When I grew up there 70s-early 90's they basically just dumped pure salt on the roads during the winter. Even in the 80's to find a "rust-free" car was impossible. Everything from the early 70's was heading towards the junk yards due to rust.

Have it checked carefully.

Great looking car if nice!

Wes

Cuda Cody

Does the seller have any before photos so you can see what was done during the painting process?

Brads70

Quote from: MoparCar on August 27, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
Looks great but just beware of covered bodywork or rust (even though it says no rust). I grew up in Central Wisconsin and that is truly rust-belt America! When I grew up there 70s-early 90's they basically just dumped pure salt on the roads during the winter. Even in the 80's to find a "rust-free" car was impossible. Everything from the early 70's was heading towards the junk yards due to rust.

Have it checked carefully.

Great looking car if nice!

Wes

Thanks for the heads up!  :slapme5:  Sounds like cars around here too!

BIGSHCLUNK