Main Menu

New member from Wisconsin

Started by g-man70, June 22, 2022, 03:58:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

g-man70

New member here. I recently purchased a '70 Challenger Convertible, A66 4 speed car, T6 dark tan poly, saddle tan interior. It's a project but is #'s matching and has a fender tag & build sheet. I also own a '68 Charger R/T 4 Speed (restored) and a '15 Challenger Hellcat M6, Phantom black w/red interior.

Looking forward to interacting with other members here as I progress thru the restoration which I plan to start later this year. Currently looking for some of the missing hard to find parts.

Gary

440WB

:wave:

Hey G man
welcome from Michigan

R/T's 4 R/P

I'm an hour away. Let me know if you need anything, I can check.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

CudaMoparRay

Dakota

Welcome from Buffalo, NY!  70 Challenger A66 here as well.  Good luck with your project. 

anlauto

Hey Gary, that sounds like a really cool project. Check out our "Main Page" for tons of info, and there's a great group of guys on here always willing to help. :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

g-man70

Here is my Challenger project

g-man70

Here is my '68 Charger RT. I spent 7 years years restoring this.

anlauto

Solid looking project, hope it doesn't take seven years to complete, you'll want to get out cruising in that thing....Are you planning a full correct OE restoration ? the Charger looks great!
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

440WB

Quote from: g-man70 on June 22, 2022, 05:52:57 PM
Here is my Challenger project

looks like a solid body
E bodies are fun to work with -

plan to dig deep for those expensive convert parts!

cudamadd

Welcome from  :australia: Great looking project.And a beautiful 68 charger cheers

g-man70

Quote from: anlauto on June 22, 2022, 06:04:30 PM
Solid looking project, hope it doesn't take seven years to complete, you'll want to get out cruising in that thing....Are you planning a full correct OE restoration ? the Charger looks great!

Hoping this will only be a 3-4 year project. Yes, planning OE restoration.

JS29

gzig5

Welcome.  I'm not too far away in Mequon.  Let me know if I can be of any assistance.  I may also have some parts (body, chassis, exhaust, etc) you could put to use.
Greg

70_440-6Cuda

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....