Main Menu

BANNED from Cuda-Challenger.com

Started by Jay Bee, August 19, 2021, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

I go there daily to see if anything is going on and got the following message..

Cuda-Challenger.com

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry JayBee, you are banned from using this forum!
                                This ban is not set to expire.

Anybody else? Maybe it's because I often direct their members to here in some of my posts. It's their loss, I'm probably one of the very few that still ever posts there.

cuda hunter

I'm banned also.  Was on there a few days ago. 

the inevitable demise of CC.com. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

I almost forgot about that site, I used to be active there but haven't logged in for years.
I just pulled it up and tried to check the forum, and it says I am banned as a guest, so it doesn't look like the site is banning anyone specifically rather just banning everyone from accessing the forum?

Jay Bee

Thanks for the replies guys. As in my original post I was curious if it was something I said or did.

I was hovering around it yesterday and noticed the last time anyone posted in any thread was August 14, 2021. That's 4 days of no activity other than possibly just views.

Yup, the end of an era. In hindsight it should have sold to Cody.

Cuda Cody

Has anyone reached out to Ross to see what is going on?  Maybe is something simple that he is not aware of.  I doubt he banned everyone (including guests) and there is most likely a simple reason behind the site showing the Error banning page. 

I would still be open to buying the site and combining all the history in to one forum.  It's totally up to Ross.  I'm always happy to be part of making the future better for all current E-Body owners and future owners.

Spikedog08

I noticed that all new members are banned when they sign up as I was going through the new member list and saw a bunch that would need to be deleted.  I don’t think anyone is screening them?  Hmmm  :huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Crocha617

I got the same message just now when I tried to get in and I haven't posted there in ages.

larry4406

Yesterday I was able to view it. This morning I'm banned as well.

dodj

Looks like a software problem. Would make no sense to ban everybody
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Spikedog08

Hey guys . . please check again and let me know if you are still banned.   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

Whatever you did Dave worked. Just checked and it's working again for me, did not get the "banned" message.

BIGSHCLUNK

I just logged in ( I admit, haven't been over there in a long while) but NO ISSUES   :notsure:

YellowThumper

Just posted a test to 440challenger monster build and it worked.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

larry4406

I'm "unbanned" as well.

That site really went downhill with the loss of photos; sad  Thankfully majority of the members flew the coup and landed here.

dodj

I signed in ok...amazed at the lack of traffic. Guess they are pretty much 'done'.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill