Main Menu

Birthday Party

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, September 04, 2022, 03:14:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

At a buddy's B party and kind of turned into a car show. Not many Mopars but havin a good time!

BIGSHCLUNK

Chryco Psycho

Cool .
On my 50th Bday I bet we had 40 mopars or more there .

anlauto

That's cool, nice man cave too :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Now that's the way to celebrate.  :happybday:   :bigthumb:

JH27N0B

There's a gearhead in the Chicago suburbs who hosts a birthday party every year that he calls Mange fest.
It's usually been the same weekend as our CMC Belvedere show but they moved that show up a week this year (and Carlisle back), so I finally got to go. Well over 100 cars and a big burnout show at the end!

Matt13

Quote from: JH27N0B on September 04, 2022, 06:59:16 PM
There's a gearhead in the Chicago suburbs who hosts a birthday party every year that he calls Mange fest.
It's usually been the same weekend as our CMC Belvedere show but they moved that show up a week this year (and Carlisle back), so I finally got to go. Well over 100 cars and a big burnout show at the end!
Somehow I knew it would be a North burb. Watched the YouTube video. Mange looks a bit like one of the Hansen brothers from "Slap Shot" !

BIGSHCLUNK

Man cave is an understatement. Fully equpt shop and man cave at the same time! All behind his house, cant beat that!