Main Menu

Cuda beer stein

Started by Sparxx, December 30, 2019, 08:45:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Sparxx

Was wondering if anyone else has one? My father collects beer steins and he has one. Been trying to steal it from him for years. What are they worth?

IRON MAN

Are you referring to the 16 oz plastic beer steins Goodguys included in the goddie bag they handed out to participants in the car shows? I ask because Goodguys gave me several beer steins when I showed my cars at the shows. One of the steins had a 70 Challenger on it.

On another note: I do collect rare German beer steins from WW! and WWll to present day. Here's my favorite hand painted WW1. It was presented to a a General by the Kaiser. There is a story that goes with it that was translated for me by a German translator who married my twin brother.

blown motor

Quote from: Sparxx on December 30, 2019, 08:45:44 PM
Was wondering if anyone else has one? My father collects beer steins and he has one. Been trying to steal it from him for years. What are they worth?

:needphotos:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

JS29

Quote from: blown motor on December 31, 2019, 06:19:35 AM
Quote from: Sparxx on December 30, 2019, 08:45:44 PM

:needphotos:
X2

Sparxx

Sorry. It was made by Budweiser in 2002

blown motor

That's really cool! I wonder what the other cars were in the series.

blown motor

It looks like 63 Corvette, 70 Chevelle SS, 76 Trans Am, 69 Camero SS 396

IRON MAN

Sparxx. I can see why you want your Dad's CUDA Stein. Very nice. Here some pix of the Goodguys steins....look more like thermo mugs tho. The MOPAR ones are the rarest. I wish I had kept my 70 Challenger one. But I gave it to a friend when he purchased a Challenger before me.

IRON MAN

There's a couple of Snao-On Shaker hood steins on ebay.