Main Menu

Dale's Cuda Shop owner passes away

Started by Burdar, June 21, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Burdar

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

Rich G.

Never enough time to enjoy the things we work so hard for!

anlauto

Well that sucks. Dales has been one of my main suppliers since the 90's... Dale was a super awesome guy to deal with, sorely missed.  :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Wow this is getting to be a reoccurring theme in my life at the moment....  :sorry:
Another good guy gone too soon.  :('

ToxicWolf

750-h2

Very sad. Dale was indeed a great guy!

Lemontwist

I can't begin to tell you how much I bought from Dale over the years.  He always bent over backwards to help me get what I needed and at a price NOONE could touch. He will be missed. RIP
Drew

dodj

That really sucks!
RIP

I believe he had a thread on cc.c building a 'cuda. Last I remember it was painted and drive-able but lacking the shaker. That was a while ago.....Did he get to enjoy it?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

303 Mopar

Very helpful guy that knew his stuff.  Prayers are with his family.   :andyangel:

js27

Very Sad-RIP Dale.
I sure hope some young guys and girls step up and keep the love of old MOPARS going. We are sure losing some important people in this hobby. People who have been at it for years and made the lives of hobbyist restoring these cars a lot easier.
JS27

Topcat

Sad to hear Dale passed away. RIP.

Bought quite a bit of stuff from him.

71340RT

I bought stuff from him for years. RIP
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

Spikedog08

Sad news . . . Wonder if the funeral will be a car show?   :huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!