Main Menu

Free $50 Gift Card to the first person to reply to this

Started by Cuda Cody, January 21, 2017, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

@MoparDave is my first call for anything that is not aftermarket, and I've personally helped him achieve his monthly quota a couple of times.   :takemymoney:

I like the idea of the winner sitting out the next 5 prizes.  That way it is not a specific calendar time period in case @Cuda Cody gets tied up or decides to open the flood gate with giveaways.

Also, I saw the @Sleepychallenger won the GC on FB.  So I would suggest that the winners are exempt for the the 5 prizes on both FB and the forum.

So in the box I will go.   :yessir:

61K T/A

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on January 21, 2017, 07:28:42 PM
I'd like to give a shout-out to Roseville Moparts for not only donating prizes, but for standing behind Cody and stepping up as a site sponsor on such a new and yet to be proven web site. :worship:

In return I hope that Roseville is everybody's first choice when it comes to restoration parts !  :takemymoney: :toast:

Definitely my first choice!  Helpful when I can drive there in less than an hour!  :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

61K T/A

Yes I did. It's a white Cuda and has a stumble off idle. Or I should say "had" a stumble.

Cuda Cody

We spoke on the phone.  We share the same last name and probably related somehow.  Welcome my brother!   :handshake:

Quote from: 61K T/A on January 22, 2017, 10:17:31 AM
Yes I did. It's a white Cuda and has a stumble off idle. Or I should say "had" a stumble.

61K T/A

Cuda Cody

MoparDave

Much appreciation For Cody and gang for doing this and all of the man hours to create this awesome site as with the Fb page. Its not always about the sale as it is passing information and sharing knowledge with friends. Which is priceless to most.

Thank you Again for those who support Rosevillemoparts.

David.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100