Main Menu

3 Year One $25 Gift Certificates left! (Free to members)

Started by Cuda Cody, March 16, 2017, 08:22:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Year One appreciates all of your support and truly values our Forum.  They have donated $25 Gift Certificates that are now available to users for free if you have 1000 credits.  Look under your Avatar or click "Profile" to check how many credits you have (you automatically earn credit when you post).  Then go to the Prize Shop to redeem your credits for a $25 Gift Certificate!  It's that easy!   :slapme5:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

E-Bodies.org gives more back to its members then any other Forum.  So tell everyone you know about the E-Bodies forum and check back here regularly.  Post photos of your cars, stories about your E-Bodies and be active because that earns you more credits.  I can assure you that there will be more prizes added to our Prize Shop as we grow our site.

And for any guests that might see this post and wonder what the Prize Shop is?  Sign up today and take a look.  You need to be a member to see the Prize Shop, but becoming a member is FREE!  So sign up and start enjoying the benefits from being part of the best E-Body Forum.  :twothumbsup:

J-Code Jeni

What a fun & rewarding Shop item!!  :veryexcited: Thank you, Year One & e-bodies.org!!  :banana: :banana:

71GranCoupe

Good timing, as I am in the process of getting a list of a few things from Year One, thanks so much!!!!!!!!! :perfect10: :perfect10: :perfect10: :drinkingbud:

Cuda Cody

Still a couple left!   :banana:  Keep saving your credits and be ready.

Thank you Year One for your support.    :clapping:

J-Code Jeni

I can't believe there is still ONE $25 Year One gift certificate in the Prize Shop!?!  :bigmoney: This would be a terrific stocking stuffer for any car enthusiast!  :ohyeah:

Dakota

Dang.  I have to post more   Great feature for the site!