Main Menu

Funny pictures, memes, video's

Started by Brads70, January 13, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Jay Bee

Brads70

Topcat

I read this about a fellow country guys use of his weekend he sent me...

What in the uncle nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool aid without sugar, frozen pizza dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco dip packin, dumpster diving, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food chompin, Yee Yee yelling, camel cigarette smoking, trailer trash, rebel flag bikini wearing, hillbilly skoal ring in the back pocket of your blue jean cut offs , tramp stamp having, peroxide hair, camaro with no motor on blocks in the front yard, Natty Light drinkin', aluminum foil in your windows, old trampoline repurposed into a chicken coop havin, dressing your kid up as a pack of Marlboros for Halloween, over-alls with the top buttons floppin' and no shirt, potato chips on your bologna sandwich eatin', Hank Williams lovin, catfish noodlin , 1st cousin marrying, grits and possum eating backseat of a 57 Ford wagon for a couch havin',

kinda shit is this?

Brads70

Gonna be a few more hot ones this summer!  :)

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bentpshrods

With the current heat wave hitting the north west now.

bentpshrods

Me last week end. Went for a drive around the valley--topped out over Horseshoe Bend hill a little fast. Was whoa in it down but met  Boise county sheriff on the other side. 84 in a 60. Cool officer let me off with a warning. But the sneaky SOB put a note on my registration slip with the date and his badge # that I did get a speed warning. Probably won't be so lucky next time.     :rofl:

Brads70

Brads70

:Thud:  say this 5x fast

bentpshrods

Happy 7-4-21.         :unitedstates: