Main Menu

Funny pictures, memes, video's

Started by Brads70, January 13, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

Burn an hour on this ... about how long it seems to take to charge a Mach-e   :looney:
     I figure my 5-hour trip to the beach would take about 8-in this POS
            START around 14:30

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

anlauto

Anybody wonder where @CudaMoparRay is ? it's been three weeks since he posted :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

I Have noticed That my self, I miss his post's.   :yes:

Chryco Psycho

Well we could start a list of members that regularly posted  that no longer post here hey Alan , I can only think of a few hundred off the top of my head ....

Brads70

I take no responsibility for this ...

anlauto

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 07, 2021, 09:48:54 PM
Well we could start a list of members that regularly posted  that no longer post here hey Alan , I can only think of a few hundred off the top of my head ....

I can only think of two  :dunno:

I hope CudaMoparRay is feeling okay, and not sick. :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bentpshrods

Chryco Psycho

:waving: bentpushrods

to the others  :bye: :bye:
303 , 3 two barrels , Dodgemania, JS , ........

bentpshrods

:)

Bullitt-

...... Ford has a Better Idea ???......
https://www.thedrive.com/tech/41529/ford-looking-at-charging-evs-by-flat-towing-them

In a recently published patent, the Dearborn automaker described a system by which an EV can be towed and charged by a vehicle such as an RV or semi-truck.

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

bentpshrods

What      :))

Brads70

I messaged CudaMoparRay to see if all was OK with no response. I hope he is OK?  :grouphug:

Jay Bee

Quote from: Brads70 on July 16, 2021, 12:51:33 PM
I messaged CudaMoparRay to see if all was OK with no response. I hope he is OK?
As of today his last post was June 16, 2021 and he was last active July 08, 2021.

Brads70

The struggle is real.....