Main Menu

Glad to be Back!

Started by erik70rt, March 08, 2023, 12:10:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

I've been off of here for a while now because things in my life were getting complicated and I needed to step away from a lot of things.  Now I have a new job, and I'm working on starting my own business.  Overall, just in a better place. 

My projects have been on hold and it's time to get back to them.  The T/A vert project will get back on track!  (And the Willys MB, too!)

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

anlauto

.................and we're all glad to have you back ! :grouphug: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Life does have a way of getting complicated, welcome back! :slapme5:

71GranCoupe

Nice seeing familiar members getting back on the site! I had way too many irons in the fire a couple years ago and even though it was difficult to not poke around on the site, I knew I had to stay focused. Welcome back and will be watching for your posts.  :grouphug:

Dakota

I hear the theme song from "Welcome Back, Kotter" playing in my head while I type this.   Welcome back!

70/6chall

Glad to see you made a comeback with us and we're able to take care of personal matters. I did send your money back on the three speed wiper motor I sent you. That's the one that was damaged in the mail. I didn't get the wiper switch back was wondering what happened to it. Just asking here.
Thanks,   Al