Main Menu

New member who is glad to have found you guys again

Started by Guscuda, December 26, 2017, 09:38:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Guscuda

Hello all, my name is Brant and many people call me Gus. I have a 70 gran coupe vert. It's a pretty good car, but far from perfect. It has a mild 440 along with a 4-spd. I have learned a lot from the good folks here thru the last 6+ years of owning my car. Keep up the good work, and thanks for having me.

JS29

:welcome: from another Gran coup owner, 70 N code 4-speed hardtop.  :bigthumb:

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: @Guscuda from West Michigan! Glad you are here! Pictures of rides are ALWAYS appreciated!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

71GranCoupe

Great to see you join the fun and all the knowledge that comes with the group. We have something in common, as I am working on a 71 Gran Coupe 4sp with AC.  You will have to post some pictures of the vert.  :wowzers:

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome to you "Gus" from SoCal, glad you joined us. Post some pics if you can, to show us what your working on. You'll find this to be a very user friendly Forum.  Thanks,   Al

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
Always liked the Gran Coupe convertibles, (name was always a dichotomy; coupe and convertible in the same description)
Had a Gran Coupe vert back in the day that I bought on the cheap. Bought it to fix and sell.  It is one of the cars I wish I kept my hands on.
It was Vitamin C orange, automatic with a 383-2 and a white leather interior.
They are really cool cars!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Jay Bee

CudaMoparRay

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada..  :canada:

This is the BEST E-Body site in the world......

Brads70

ToxicWolf

1 Wild R/T

First please know this is sarcasm.......  Alright, who told Gus? Now we gotta move again..... :pokeeye: :rofl:

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the internet Gus!!!