Main Menu

HAPPY B'DAYS: Brads70, A.Gramz & MEK-Dangerous

Started by Jay Bee, July 20, 2017, 04:33:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

:happybday: Happy Birthday to you three, hope each of you have a great day.   :bradsthumb: 

A.Gramz

Thank you.  It's not staring well. I woke up to find my wife's van and my work truck broken into.  The pos put a smoke out using the dash and burnt it

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: A.Gramz on July 20, 2017, 04:53:50 AM
Thank you.  It's not staring well. I woke up to find my wife's van and my work truck broken into.  The pos put a smoke out using the dash and burnt it

Definitely not a nice way to start your birthday!  :pullinghair:

I hope the rest of your day is fantastic and karma has a field day with the guy that broke into your car!

Happy Birthday Brad and Mike!
Rev-It-Up

ChallengerHK

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

1ownr

Happy Birthday protectors of everything MOPAR!

judy & Charlie

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

JS29

Topcat

Cuda Cody

What a great day for some great members @A.Gramz @MEK-Dangerous  @Brads70    :happybday:  :banana:  :happybday:  :wave:  :happybday:  Don't let those scum bags that broke in your car get you down A.Gramz.  Hope you guys have a super day.   :twothumbsup:

xx88man

Happy Birthday to alll 3 of you.... I hope your day ends up being great!     :happybday:
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

headejm