Main Menu

Happy Star Wars Day ....SOLO

Started by anlauto, May 04, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

:vipermanhiding:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

JS29

Ya TBS is having A mar ration, 24 hours of nothing but star wars.   ::)

Topcat

The term came up out of Toronto. And something about when Margaret Thatcher was elected.

Spikedog08

That's pretty funny . . . lol

:bravo:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Skdmark

Anyone flying out of Heathrow today?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Brads70

Yoda's High school picture before he was famous.....

dodj

Quote from: Topcat on May 04, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
The term came up out of Toronto. And something about when Margaret Thatcher was elected.
That reminds me of the Falklands war. After Argentina invaded and captured the Falklands, the British sent a task force to retake the islands.
A banner on the carrier claimed 'The Empire Strikes Back'
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Slotts

:verymad:
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

anlauto

SOLO...May 25th......

I've already bought my tickets....Can't wait  :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Topcat

Quote from: anlauto on May 18, 2018, 05:44:48 PM
SOLO...May 25th......

Time to build a Star Wars themed E Body.

Alan can you handle it?

ZEN357

I'm taking the Falcon into Tatooine for the holiday weekend to hang out at MosEisley Space Port!!!!

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on May 18, 2018, 05:44:48 PM
SOLO...May 25th......

so @anlauto ...what did you think?
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Haters goin hate.....but I like it....Don't look for light sabers and Darth Vader.....it really is just a separate story  about a couple of characters we already know....I think the guy did a convincing "YOUNG" Harrison Ford  :twothumbsup: How he met Chewy and got the Falcon  was great I thought..

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on May 28, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
Haters goin hate.....but I like it....Don't look for light sabers and Darth Vader.....it really is just a separate story  about a couple of characters we already know....I think the guy did a convincing "YOUNG" Harrison Ford  :twothumbsup: How he met Chewy and got the Falcon  was great I thought..

Agreed...GREAT MOVIE!!!  I thought the actors that played Solo and Lando were both excellent! Great story. Great action!

I like the two spin offs more than the two sequels!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.