Main Menu

Hemi Auto Superbird sells for $1.65 million at Barrett !!

Started by 750-h2, July 06, 2022, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

That hemi Daytona I saw at Mecum Indy in May was much more impressive IMO.  It went for "only" 1.2M if I recall correctly.
I don't get it.  As far as ultimate superbirds go, this one wouldn't be my choice. Column auto and an 8-3/4 not a Dana?  And watching the video I see a lot under the hood not OE correct such as the master cylinder, battery, even the air filter.  Seriously? You have a seven figure car and you won't drop a Benjamin and change on a correct appearing repop one??
Seller probably tips the server poorly at the bar too.  :haha:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yje-ktuGwiI&feature=youtu.be

cuda hunter

Seems I will never get my hands on one of these cars. 

Glad I at least have the blackbirds wing! Makes me feel like I kinda drive a superbird!

If there is going to be a high priced superbird I would think that if someone could come up with the blackbird it would be a very high priced car. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Good return on investment if it's the same car in this ad ? :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Marty

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 06, 2022, 01:01:49 PM
Seems I will never get my hands on one of these cars. 

Glad I at least have the blackbirds wing! Makes me feel like I kinda drive a superbird!

If there is going to be a high priced superbird I would think that if someone could come up with the blackbird it would be a very high priced car.

Your Barracuda is the Ultimate of cool.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee