Main Menu

Here's a Dodge Viper buyer's video I made...

Started by Cuda Cody, February 09, 2019, 11:48:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I can't understand anything.  All the talking is muffled.  Am I doing something wrong?

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

70chall440

Fantastic video, I absolutely love my 01 ACR. Thank you again Cody for giving me the sage advice to keep it over going to an exotic and of course you were/are 100% in that I can wrench on this car with the tools I have. I just need to drive it more  :)

Mine was 1 of 38 yellow ACR GTS's that did not come with stripes (although I did add tape stripes right after I got it). Mine was also ordered with the optional AC and stereo.
Mopar or no car!!!

nsmall

Who gave the video a thumbs down?  I dont own or want a viper, yet I really enjoyed that video.  I could see you making a E-bodies video but it would be like 3 hours long and thats with fast talking.  I like how quick you went over lots of info.  Thats what good teachers do.

CudaMoparRay

Surprisingly informative and extremely detailed video, will view it in steps during the week. Thanks Cody

cuda hunter

I don't get it.  I can't understand anything other than mumbling.  I tried uping my quality of video in settings.  Tried going directly to youtube.  Ended up watching an hour long documentary on Bob Ross.  Love that guy!  As well as several other things I watched with no problem.  Anyone have any idea why I'm the odd man out?

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

dodgemania

thanks for video documentation now i love viper even more and what a cool collection of vipers  :thankyou:  :bradsthumb:

Very informative, you know you have a garage when it echos !

RUNCHARGER

Yeah one thing I like about starting my Viper in the garage is having the sound blast back at you off the walls of the garage.
Sheldon

nsmall

Great, CudaHunter is getting into vipers now.  Must be the side scoops.  Did you you get the video to work with the above link?   Its worth watching.

HP_Cuda

Informative and great video. Some added info down the road maybe price ranges for what you already went over.

:twothumbsup:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ViperMan

I haven't had time to watch it, but I hope you included a healthy segment on how NOT to be the next statistical new-owner who wraps his Viper around a tree/light pole/guardrail/Nissan Sentra in their first 2 hours of ownership...  :)

(That kinda stuff happens a... LOT...)