Main Menu

High score

Started by JS29, April 30, 2020, 08:12:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

In the state of Michigan, A driver was ticketed for driving 180mph in a 2016 black Dodge Challenger  :bravo: Want to bet it was a hellcat demon!  :congrats: :1place: 

Scooter

Was it a 1974 Dodge Monaco, 440 Magnum?  ;)

JS29

No it wasn't. I saw a picture of the ticket, the guy was from Ohio. On said ticket it stated 2016,Dodge.black. Fox news stated it was a Challenger.  :yes:

B5fourspeed

How fast was the guy going who caught him?

Scooter

Missed movie reference...

:D

JS29

I did not get that information. I was wondering how they were able to give him that ticket my self! being from out of state, he probably didn't know witch way to go for a getaway.  :no:

Oldschool

Quote from: B5fourspeed on April 30, 2020, 08:53:12 AM
How fast was the guy going who caught him?
All they had to do was wait for him at the next gas station :) ...  LoL... :stayinlane:  :D

SgtSuperbird

I got the reference to the "shit box Dodge", as it was referred to.  :rofl:

JS29

7E-Bodies

It's got a cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks.....
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7212Mopar

SRT 8 with a 6.4 HEMI tops out at 187 MPH per Dodge and comes factory with Y rated tires. A 5.7 HEMI probably not and a Hellcat definitely can. But it is totally insane to drive at that speed on public roads. Too many YouTube videos showing people doing that. Just imagine a tire blowout at that speed. At about 140, the car starts getting loose and steering is light. Need to lose weight and better aero.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

76orangewagon

First Movie Quote I thought of when I saw the Dodge Charger State police cars was "It takes a Mopar... to catch a Mopar "
Anyone ?

Challenger in NC

Quote from: 76orangewagon on April 30, 2020, 03:21:45 PM
First Movie Quote I thought of when I saw the Dodge Charger State police cars was "It takes a Mopar... to catch a Mopar "
Anyone ?

I thought of that exact same line....Vanishing Point 2.
Cars were mopar, movie was subpar.

dodj

Quote from: JS29 on April 30, 2020, 08:46:02 AM
No it wasn't. I saw a picture of the ticket, the guy was from Ohio. On said ticket it stated 2016,Dodge.black.
It was probably the cop car with the cop motor and cop shocks.....Fox news probably doesn't know what a Challenger is.....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill