Main Menu

HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,BIKES,CONCEPTS,OFF ROAD.

Started by Roadman, January 23, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Markp

1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

Roadman

:rebelflag"   Sweet Truck.    :unitedstates:

Brads70

:iagree:  If I had the room and budget  I'd love to build a ramp truck from a 1969 dodge coe L700
Have the ramp part like Don Prudhomme hot wheels car hauler.

Markp

1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

70chall440

52 Dodge B3B with a 56 Desoto 330 Ci Hemi, Ebody 8 3/4 w/ 3.55
Mopar or no car!!!

Roadman

Anybody ever seen this Charger ?   :unitedstates:           :rebelflag"

Roadman

Really like the car on the left.    :bradsthumb:

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

RUNCHARGER

The start of my break from Mopars project. I was going to power it with a 360 but knowing how I hate non mopar engines in Mopars I am going to 302 it. It will be full fendered and basic. The body is very good in spite of the surface rust.
Last shot is stolen but it is how I want mine to basically look.

Sheldon

70chall440

Should be a fun project (despite the Furd... aspect).
Mopar or no car!!!

Roadman

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 08, 2017, 02:58:19 PM
The start of my break from Mopars project. I was going to power it with a 360 but knowing how I hate non mopar engines in Mopars I am going to 302 it. It will be full fendered and basic. The body is very good in spite of the surface rust.
Last shot is stolen but it is how I want mine to basically look.
Do you have the 302.  ? 

RUNCHARGER

Yeah: I found a 90 injected, roller cam 302 with an AOD and an 8 inch with rear disc brakes, just have to go get it. I wanted an injected and roller cam engine so hopefully I won't have to rebuild it. I will convert to a aluminum dual plane with a 600 Holley and Cobra valve covers for the look I want though. I wanted to put a T5 in it but there isn't a lot of room in it for my feet and legs (clutch pedal) as it is. Brookville offers a stretched cab but I'm thinking I might stretch the doors to gain a bit of room instead.
I remember why I'm not crazy about Ferds though. You have to research very carefully before ordering any power train parts, Ferd like to change stuff about every 5 minutes. That's why I've always loved Mopars, they're easy to put together and they keep the basics simple.
Sheldon