Main Menu

E-Bodies Spotted Yesterday

Started by Timbbuc2, April 16, 2017, 04:38:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Not a car show, but spotted at a local Movie Theater here in Alabama. These belong to any member here? But what a way to go to a movie
Get in, I'll drive

Rev-It-Up

How cool is that! They brought the show with them!  :cool:
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

It's been a long time since I've seen an E-Body (let along 2) in a parking lot that wasn't a show.  That's super cool.   :banana:

anlauto

I was thinking back to over the 30 plus years of ownership that I've had E Bodies......other than a few I used as Winter-beaters....I can't think of a time when I would have been comfortable enough to leave them unattended for 2 hours well I watched a movie.....it would have been too stressful for me I think... :o
I guess I've never really had just a "driver quality" E Body that I wouldn't care about so much... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

I think this is the best....if you can't drive it there's no point in owning it! Ya it's pretty brave to leave them in public a couple of hours but good on them! I say let our younger generation see these cars and let them know just how cool they are!
Keep yer foot in it

1 Wild R/T

Very cool... I've done that as well as taking groups to restaurants & races.... They are cars, drive them, let other people enjoy them... Sure we worry some but we have insurance & honestly with a little caution in where you park we've never had a problem....

YellowThumper

Yes because no matter how much space you give yourself this is what invariably happens when you come out after being unattended.
It is only a Mustang so no issue here...lol
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

jimynick

Quote from: xx88man on April 16, 2017, 07:58:35 AM
I think this is the best....if you can't drive it there's no point in owning it! Ya it's pretty brave to leave them in public a couple of hours but good on them! I say let our younger generation see these cars and let them know just how cool they are!
:iagree:  That's exactly right! If you'd've been in Kitchener yesterday, you might have seen my old crate in the Costco and asian supermarket lots.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Shoooter

Not sure if I could leave my car unattended. They must have been at the new fast and furious movie

scf100

movie theater?....that's a great way to get a car stolen....inside for 2 hours......
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

anlauto

Quote from: scf100 on April 17, 2017, 11:34:05 AM
movie theater?....that's a great way to get a car stolen....inside for 2 hours......

That's kinda my train of thought....That's why most insurance companies have restrictions against that. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Quote from: jimynick on April 16, 2017, 08:47:43 PM
:iagree:  That's exactly right! If you'd've been in Kitchener yesterday, you might have seen my old crate in the Costco and asian supermarket lots.  :cheers:

You still have a thing for Asian girls don't you Ian?  :pokeeye:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RusTy/SE

Thanks for sharing that Tim 8) Trussville maybe?  :notsure:

For what it's worth, when I encounter someone's older ride out in the open like that, I'll park on one end or the other leaving ample room as protection against someone who feels a bit less considerate. Plus I get to check out a cool ride  :)
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Timbbuc2

Quote from: RusTy/SE on April 19, 2017, 08:54:15 AM
Thanks for sharing that Tim 8) Trussville maybe?  :notsure:

For what it's worth, when I encounter someone's older ride out in the open like that, I'll park on one end or the other leaving ample room as protection against someone who feels a bit less considerate. Plus I get to check out a cool ride  :)
Yes it was Trusville, good guess
Get in, I'll drive