Main Menu

It's Jordan's 47th Birthday!

Started by Cuda Cody, June 24, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Happy Birthday buddy.  @jordan   You are lucky to have been born in one of the coolest years ever.   :happybday:

JS29

Spikedog08

Happy Birthday!  Glad you see you made it another year! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70/6chall

Happy Birthday Jordan!!! 47 that's a good age to be, you have much Mopar future coming up, enjoy, enjoy! I like that shirt too, 1970, you began your lifes journey and so did our cars, and to have all original parts still functioning is good on both accounts. 1970 for me meant I came back home from Vietnam, coming home is a good thing.    Thanks,   Al

J-Code Jeni

What a  great year to be born!  :happybday: to you, Jordan!!  :drinkingbud:

Jay Bee

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:
Hope you have a great, great day

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

jordan

Thanks everyone!  I spent the first part of the day at a work picnic.  Then  I met some family at a local brewery.  After a couple of beers, we came back to my place to a few more beers, and BBQ ribs on the grill and some music to listen to.  It was a fabulous way to spend the day. 

It was nice to see the well wishes from my Mopar family here before I retired for the night.  Thanks again everyone!!
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Chryco Psycho

Happy Birthday Jordan
Glad you had a good day , sorry I am a day late  :bricks:

Topcat

Happy Birthday Jordan.   :happybday:

And you probably say to yourself..."I was born 10 to 15 years late for Mopars.

I say that as well.
But 5-7 years too late.