Main Menu

It's "Just a Cat"

Started by kawahonda, May 30, 2019, 10:21:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

This one is just batshit crazy and twisted in more ways than this pic.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

My latest two cats.

Wallace the one eyed wonder    and    little Willow. 

Wallace had his face smashed, a woman I know spent some 4500 in surgery expense. 
Long story short, they couldn't keep the cat so I adopted him as he was in a bad situation.
Great cat, smart as can be.  Just missing a tooth, part of his lower jaw and an eye.  Sneeze's a little bit here and there as his sinus cavity was collapsed. 

Little Willow has already brought me a mouse.   Can't ask for more than that. 

Last picture Wallace has a battle wound on his nose.  This is just as he was getting to know his new neighborhood.   Gotta figure out which pussies are good pussies and which ones scratch. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

YellowThumper

Alongside the batshit crazy one posted earlier this is her sister. Deformities on her paws. Takes side cutters from garage to cut her nails.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Topcat

Quote from: YellowThumper on July 26, 2022, 07:16:11 PM
Alongside the batshit crazy one posted earlier this is her sister. Deformities on her paws. Takes side cutters from garage to cut her nails.

They are known as "SureGrip" Cats with optional 4 wheeling capabilities.

Jay Bee

I pet sit my son's dog and cat when they're away. Here's Booger wanting a belly rub

Topcat

Zyzzy smells a Hemi when he sees one!

dodj

Hope Zyzzy can smell when the element is hot..... :o
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Topcat

I keep an eye on him when the burners are on.

Did anyone see it's 4:40 time? Unplanned when I took that picture..