Main Menu

Life's precious moments!

Started by blown motor, June 18, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

My daughter took me to a craft beer and cider festival for Father's Day. Late afternoon it poured rain and eveyone took shelter. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this little girl.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

318Stroker

Smart little girl! Oh to be young again... :smile:

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

70/6chall

That was a real thoughtful Fathers Day gift BlownMotor, even if it did rain, can't control Mother Nature. The little girl had the right idea, no rain drops falling on my head. To be young again, yeh, guess so. I'll look back and think did I miss something? Just waking up on this side of the dirt, means I'm going to have a good day.(my fathers saying). I'm now going into my 70's, with 3 heart attacks to my record. '06,'12 and '13, Ah, to be young again.   Thanks,   Al

Cudakiller70

Neat picture! Yup the simplest things in life are best! Your daughter is very thoughtful. Thanks for sharing.

jimynick

Cute pic Murray, but her parents should be ashamed that they took their daughter to a beer festival and she ended up "under the table"! LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist.  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

That's the best!!!   What a great photo.

Spikedog08

Looks like a lot of fun!  Cute picture!    :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Burdar

Cute!  If this would have happened a few months from now, it might have ended differently.  She might have a sore head.