Main Menu

Lost another great one today - RIP Gord Downie

Started by anlauto, October 18, 2017, 06:44:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

A true Canadian icon....gone much too young....RIP Gord Downie THE TRAGICALLY HIP

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/gord-downie-obit-1.4359906
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Chryco Psycho

Spikedog08

Pretty young!  Sorry but I have no idea who he is . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

anlauto

Cudajason

Big fan here.

very sad day.

I had the pleasure of seeing them live a number of years ago...BEST SHOW EVER!!

:(
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Brads70

Rip.
Loved the early stuff, the later stuff not so much......

750-h2

Very sad. Our Rock station in Sudbury Q92.7 has dedicated this as "Gord Day" and are playing exclusively "Tragically Hip" tunes all day!  Nice tribute to a great artist.  :clapping:

anlauto

Quote from: 750-h2 on October 18, 2017, 12:10:10 PM
Very sad. Our Rock station in Sudbury Q92.7 has dedicated this as "Gord Day" and are playing exclusively "Tragically Hip" tunes all day!  Nice tribute to a great artist.  :clapping:

Same here with Q107....I've been listening since 8:30, a lot of great tributes pouring in... :andyangel:

Jim AAR

Jay Bee

St. Catharines 97.7 HTZ FM or HIP FM as they're calling themselves for the day started playing nothing but The Tragically Hip from 12:01am today. Stories, interviews, quotes, etc are shared between songs. Another of my favorites - Blow at High Dough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGRNEJiD3PY