Main Menu

Lost one of our dogs today

Started by 06Daytona, July 19, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

So sorry for your loss. I wish dogs lived longer as the time we have with them is just too short.  :'(

IRON MAN

By myself, I put my ~12 years old Rottweiler down (four feet down), last month. It was just him and me until his last breath. He died in my arms. He was suffering terribly. My friends and family said I was being selfish by keeping Kaiser alive. He had severe breathing problems, arthritis, cancer, and a blank stare I couldn't make sense out of. He could hardly walk. I will miss him terribly, I can still sense his presence in the house. When it feels right, I will find another Rottweiler to be my pal. Sorry for your loss

Morty426

I feel your pain.  I am sure it is immense and devastating. 

Over the past 4 years my wife and I have lost 7 dogs and at least 3 cats.  Hurts every single time. 

:crying:

Jim AAR

So sorry for your loss, it really sucks to lose a pet.......... :crying:

BIGSHCLUNK

Been there brother been there. I've had German Sheperds for 35 years. They are my kids my boys. We all sound like like a bunch of saps to some but family is family and those that get it understand. They give to us way more than we can give back to them. They do without condition or attitude. There is lots to be learned there. I get it  :andyangel: 

Topcat

So sorry to hear your loss Daytona.

As I mentioned before...you  can learn alot from Dogs.

Ewok definitely had a big personality that can't be forgotten.

734406PK

So sorry for your loss @daytona. :'( I know your pain my friend. We had a female Akita-Lab (Misty) mix that was VERY protective over our children. She contracted Lymes  and had to be put down at 10 years old. Her last breath was while she was in my arms.

mopar thunder

So sorry for your loss.  It is hard to read about stuff like this. I have an extremely hard time having to put pets down but they do go to a better place.

Bills Auto Works

So very sorry for your loss Sir,

They are such a big part of our families & give us unconditional love their whole lives!

God Bless

Bill
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Chryco Psycho

kawahonda

Sorry for your loss. My boxer went out the same way. Tumors = bad.

1970 Dodge Challenger A66