3 (9.7%)
Only when the jackpot is unbelievable
12 (38.7%)
What is lotto ?
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: September 21, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

kawahonda

Not a lotto guy myself, but glad that the money goes somewhere good and brings people some joy!

The only lotto I do is buying people scratch tickets for Christmas. It's a really good gift and it's fun to sit around the fireplace and see who won!
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Topcat

Here we go again.

But this time, 2 Monster Jackpots.

Powerball $730 Million     :Thud:

Mega Millions $850 Million     :bricks:

ek3

i think they should make the limit 1 million. then 700 winners need to be drawn! they could easily add 1 number to each nights draw to get the winning tickets up to the jackpot limit.....maybe 5 million for the orig winner......

JpRngr

Quote from: ek3 on January 19, 2021, 03:36:09 PM
i think they should make the limit 1 million. then 700 winners need to be drawn! they could easily add 1 number to each nights draw to get the winning tickets up to the jackpot limit.....maybe 5 million for the orig winner......

What fun would that be? I buy tickets for the dream. It's fun to think about what you could do with all that money. I don't buy tickets until it goes over at least $100 mil. And for all of you that say it's a sucker's bet or a waste of money, who cares.  I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, so spending some money on this every now and then is my guilty pleasure.  :banana:

Spikedog08

I play the lottery every week . . Just not those 2.  I play the one that typically pays out 1 to 10 million.  Odds are better and of course I am hopeful.   Maybe one day! 

:yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!