3 (9.7%)
Only when the jackpot is unbelievable
12 (38.7%)
What is lotto ?
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: September 21, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

Roadman

$220K being spent every minute, are you in ?? 

Cuda Cody

The thought crossed my mind to get a ticket because of the size of it, but I've not done it in the past and will most likely not this time either.  That amount of money is hard to comprehend.

Cuda70-74

It was at 1 billon not to long ago
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 22, 2017, 04:47:40 PM
The thought crossed my mind to get a ticket because of the size of it, but I've not done it in the past and will most likely not this time either.  That amount of money is hard to comprehend.

So you vote never  ????

I  always feel I can do a little bit better , so seeing as I hit five numbers on the lotto a few years back maybe I can do better and get all them on this Powerball

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda70-74 on August 22, 2017, 04:55:34 PM
No winner tomorrow night, it will again.   :rebelflag"

Cuda70-74

Quote from: Roadman on August 22, 2017, 05:08:11 PM
Quote from: Cuda70-74 on August 22, 2017, 04:55:34 PM
No winner tomorrow night, it will again.   :rebelflag"
If I got 2 dollars to spear I'm going to play
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

dodj

I got a ticket....to take all that cash north of the border..... :twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Topcat

Watch!...Some little old 85 year Granny Lady will win living in Bumfuked No where.

mopar jack

your odds of winning the lottery if you don't buy a ticket are only slightly worse than if you do.

1 Wild R/T

Lottery Slogan "You've got to play to win"    True...

My Lottery Slogan? "You've got to play to lose"   Equally True....

I'll still drop a couple bucks..... Go ahead call me a looser.... You got to play to win.... :rofl:

Besides I'm looking at Island Estates again....

Brads70

Quote from: Topcat on August 22, 2017, 09:12:45 PM
Watch!...Some little old 85 year Granny Lady will win living in Bumfuked No where.
Or someone " new" to the country.....

ViperMan

Quote from: Topcat on August 22, 2017, 09:12:45 PM

I LIVE in Bumfuked Nowhere and I have no problem dressing like a Granny for several hundred million bucks...  :)

rebelyell

I'll throw away a $20 on it. Cheap thrill. I very rarely buy lottery tickets because my luck is so bad. I'd be better off doing literally anything else with that money.

The kind of money they're talking about is potentially life ending unless you live in one of the states that allow anonymous claiming. The gas station right near me just had a $75k payout not too long ago so I'll buy from there.

Here's a great read for yall. It's long and there's cursing for you sensitive types. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/828009_Austrianandapos_s_Semi_Annual_andamp_quot_Guide_For_Recent_Lottery_Winners__Or_Deluded_Hopefuls_andamp_quot__Post.html

303 Mopar

It's interesting to read all the stories of the lotto winners lives being ruined, divorces, drugs, even bankruptcy.  Even if someone says "I haven't changed, everyone else around me changed."  To win this amount of money is unfathomable to me and it is scary as well.  Although, I do have a list of the Mopars I would go out and buy.   :takemymoney: