Main Menu

Mecum Results

Started by anlauto, January 09, 2020, 10:45:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Somebody got a decent deal on a Slant Six Challenger ..... Less then $16K ? :dunno:

https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0120-395945/1970-dodge-challenger/
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Found another great video to watch... :banana:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

I'll post Tony's video here too for those who didn't catch it in the other thread....

303 Mopar

Here are some results...

headejm

Without knowing anything about those cars, I'd say those prices are "moderate". Except for the AAR.  :alan2cents:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: headejm on January 10, 2020, 09:17:47 AM
Without knowing anything about those cars, I'd say those prices are "moderate". Except for the AAR.  :alan2cents:

I have to agree with you there. I hate to say some of those prices were reasonable, but that's how it looked to me.

anlauto

:iagree: I agree the prices seem almost low...but without knowing all the details about the cars, it's really hard to say....The better quality cars usually run tonight and on Saturday, so we'll see how things go...

anlauto

Looks like Tim did well selling 13 of his 14 cars for just a tad under TWO MILLION dollars... :)  .... one could only dream eh ? :yes:

Daveh

I know not a mopar but I'm interested to see what the Bullitt Mustang will bring.  :thinking:  I'm sure it's going to be crazy money. 

anlauto

Quote from: Daveh on January 10, 2020, 12:35:56 PM
I know not a mopar but I'm interested to see what the Bullitt Mustang will bring.  :thinking:  I'm sure it's going to be crazy money.

$3,740 000.00 with commission  :bigmoney:

7E-Bodies

Who's guessing over $2M on the Bullitt?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

7E-Bodies

I seldom am in front of a tv. What did it bring?

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on January 10, 2020, 12:45:36 PM
I seldom am in front of a tv. What did it bring?

$3,740 000.00 with commission   :bigmoney:

7E-Bodies

I've had a few fords cost me about that much in my past in repairs alone.  :rofl: