Main Menu

Merry Christmas ! Did Santa bring any cool garage toys?

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, December 25, 2022, 11:53:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

Santa brought me a "HESS" flatbed w 2 cars. There are no HESS stations anywhere near here. But I saw a commercial just one time, I guess Santa was listening?

MoparLeo

A new WEN 4214T drill press for my hinge work. Thanks Santa !
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

GoMangoBoys

My barn /man cave has an automotive themed bathroom.  It needed a TP holder, so Santa brought me one that looks like a set of headers.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

captcolour

Burdar

The wife did good this year...

Dakota

One of my daughter-in-laws put this together for me.  More garage wall art.  😁

torredcuda

My old 3/8" electric drill started to only work on full speed (bad trigger?) so asked for and got a new 1/2" electric drill and also got a Mopar logo hoodie.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

71-440

Joe

Mr Lee

Quote from: Dakota on December 26, 2022, 07:30:54 AM
One of my daughter-in-laws put this together for me.  More garage wall art.  [emoji16]
That is a pretty cool gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

jimynick

I have two stools that are in the garage that are pretty much used up, with the seat coverings all chewed up. This may, or may not have something to do with the amount of time my arse was on them, however, ahem, my one son and my daughter bought me a new one with a back rest and a picture of a 70 Challenger on the seat. Made in the US even! If I could ever remember how to post photos, I'd do that.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodj

No garage tools this year...but I did get some paper punching tools.......bullets.....every bit as fun.  :bigthumb:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

jimynick

Quote from: dodj on December 28, 2022, 02:49:57 PM
No garage tools this year...but I did get some paper punching tools.......bullets.....every bit as fun.  :bigthumb:
Caliber? Intended velocity? :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Mark_B

I got federal license plates for my car, with A66 designation.  I'm based in the UK.
Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

70_440-6Cuda

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....