Main Menu

Merry Christmas ! Did Santa bring any cool garage toys?

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, December 25, 2022, 11:53:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: MoparLeo on December 25, 2022, 12:04:20 PM
A new WEN 4214T drill press for my hinge work. Thanks Santa !

I've been eyeing those up recently.  How are you liking yours @MoparLeo?  They appear to be pretty nice machines for not a ton of money.

MoparLeo

I really like it. It is much bigger and heavier than my old Harbor Freight drill press which now looks pretty junky compared to the WEN.
I got the best price at Home Depot. I also opened an account at the same time and got a $25. discount as well. I ordered it online line and got it the next day.
I like the 5/8" chuck and both the light over the area you are drilling as well as the laser crosshairs to show where you are
going to make your hole. Lots of power as well.
It was pretty heavy so have a helper when you go to assemble it.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

CNUMB

Got the ok from my wife to get a 4 post lift.. Happy New Year to All..

chargerdon

I got a "bucket" seat from my daughter.   Its actual buckets with a vinyl padded seat for taking a break in my garage.   Pretty nifty and it came with three buckets..   

MOPAR MITCH

FF376

dodj

Quote from: jimynick on December 28, 2022, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: dodj on December 28, 2022, 02:49:57 PM
No garage tools this year...but I did get some paper punching tools.......bullets.....every bit as fun.  :bigthumb:
Caliber? Intended velocity? :wave:
Teeny tiny ones. 17HMR. Fun shooting with my CZ457.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on January 11, 2023, 04:24:16 PM
Quote from: jimynick on December 28, 2022, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: dodj on December 28, 2022, 02:49:57 PM
No garage tools this year...but I did get some paper punching tools.......bullets.....every bit as fun.  :bigthumb:
Caliber? Intended velocity? :wave:
Teeny tiny ones. 17HMR. Fun shooting with my CZ457.

'til your 6 year old takes it to school to shoot his grade one teacher....Oops.... :headbang: Did you hear that story ? crazy eh ? :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on January 11, 2023, 04:43:05 PM

'til your 6 year old takes it to school to shoot his grade one teacher....Oops.... :headbang: Did you hear that story ? crazy eh ? :crazytalk:
Yes, best I can tell the USA has a problem with supposedly grown up people not knowing how to secure a firearm when they are not with it.
That would not happen with any of my handguns. In my house that 6year old would have had to defeat a door lock, then a safe lock, and then a trigger lock.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill