Main Menu

Monster Machines !!!!!!!

Started by Roadman, December 19, 2017, 04:01:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

:unitedstates:   :rebelflag"  Worked on equipment for many years. It was fun work, I really enjoyed it. Thought it would be a fun thread.   :yes:

https://www.facebook.com/monstermachiness/videos/1422567111174452/

ToxicWolf

:crying: They won't let me see it because I don't have a facebook account.

71GranCoupe

ToxicWolf

When I click on the link, this is all I get ... and there is no way I'm giving facebook my cell phone number.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: ToxicWolf on December 19, 2017, 06:39:20 PM
When I click on the link, this is all I get ... and there is no way I'm giving facebook my cell phone number.

I don't blame you on the phone number either.  When I signed up they did not ask for one. Not sure I would share it with them, think they got hacked a while back too.

ToxicWolf

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on December 19, 2017, 09:10:32 PM
Quote from: ToxicWolf on December 19, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

I don't blame you on the phone number either.  When I signed up they did not ask for one. Not sure I would share it with them, think they got hacked a while back too.

Yes, it's getting hard to trust stuff now days.  I did finally find the solution.  I installed Firefox and it lets me see the link without any problems.  When I tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer they both showed me that screen.  I don't know why, but I'm happy to have found the solution.   :waving: