Mopar Drag racing pix & videos

Started by Chryco Psycho, October 21, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

:stayinlane:

Cudakiller70

:needphotos:

BillR1212

We have any Member rides at the line with corresponding time slips? Be great to see what people are putting down with some pictures!

Cudakiller70

Quote from: BillR1212 on January 22, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
We have any Member rides at the line with corresponding time slips? Be great to see what people are putting down with some pictures!
That's actually a neat idea, you should start a separate thread and see what happens  :bigthumb:

HP2

Used to see the John Hagen and Judy Lilly Barracudas regularly here in Colorado back on the day. I think I have some old poloraids of them at Continental Divide Raceway  from back when I was a wee lad.

I need to do some good quality scans of all my vintage pics some day.

Chryco Psycho

:bigthumb:

Brads70

Sure would be cool to have one of these hanging up in my shop ( when I get one? LOL )

BillR1212

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on January 22, 2018, 02:09:18 PM
Quote from: BillR1212 on January 22, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
That's actually a neat idea, you should start a separate thread and see what happens  :bigthumb:

I have time slips but no pictures. I'll start it up this spring when the tracks open back up! I look forward to seeing other old school mopars tearing it up.

Chryco Psycho

:bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

Chryco Psycho

303 Mopar

Chryco Psycho