Main Menu

E-Bodies T Shirts, Apparel, Etc Can NOW BE ORDERED

Started by 7E-Bodies, June 24, 2023, 10:22:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

@Jay Bee you are spot on. This kid put countless hours in on this and stressed over it quite a bit. Several nights he was up till 0200 or later working on this during his finals. After going to Carlisle as a boy and seeing the seriousness of the members, especially the dinner night at the museum, he definitely didn't want a soul to be disappointed in him. After he insisted on communicating directly with @Cuda Cody to obtain permission to use the logos (he's a business major and knew it was professional courtesy at the very least), Cody granted it via email exchanges with Brayden. That was super appreciated on all sides. Then the real work began. He was able to capture some of the logos digitally, but our "weathered look" shirts that we had all grown to appreciate, had to be rebuilt from scratch as he had no digital template. He took photos of one of my old shirts and redesigned it right down to the pixel level, often one pixel at a time. Having always had an artistic flare and afflicted with his father's perfectionist traits, he made it what he felt was a better "weathered look" and I must admit that I think he nailed it. It took a great deal of time and effort. Although he had hoped to make a little money, he did it in large part because of the passion for this hobby he's witnessed in me, as well as how Carlisle affected him in 2017. Shopify has been charging him an introductory rate, but next month they want $350 from him and he's already under water a bit on the whole thing. Neither of us has any beefs over this, it is what it is and the main thing we shot for was making shirts available and in Brayden's typical creativeness, he greatly expanded on colors, styles and options to boot. The base tee shirts being Gildan brand, were admittedly more expensive, especially when coupled with the inflation explosion in the last couple years, but as his first "beta" purchaser, I felt I got a very high quality product and have since placed a second order for which I'm very happy. I may be biased, but I'm SUPER pleased. @Spikedog08 was nice enough to highlight the thread, but you're right...it just doesn't seem to pop for new members or even old members that only log in once in a while.
Sadly, when I tried to post the link on the Facebook side, I had members actually calling us scammers. Many here know I'm quite the opposite. A couple members have shipped me valuable parts (prior to my paying them) on more than one occasion, just to see if I liked them and felt a price was fair. The last thing I'd ever do is scam someone, so that jab hit home a bit. Too bad something can't be lit up over on the Facebook side as well. With over 41k in that group, that'd be a huge help. Just trying to keep this thing afloat so we don't have to pull the plug due to being in the red.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Jay Bee

@7E-Bodies  just as I thought. Would love to see your son get more exposure.  Even though he's not a sponsor it would be cool if the "Shop" site could cycle through in the spot Roseville's ads are on our forum page, that's where most people visit even guests.

That whole Facebook fiasco sux, that needs to be addressed.

7E-Bodies

anlauto

Got my hoodie today, it took three weeks to get to Canada, but well worth the wait, good quality for the price....little snug, I should have went for XL for a more cuddly fit  :rofl:
I'm going to share on Facebook, see what happens
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

@7E-Bodies so I posted earlier today on Facebook and have been asked by a number of people for the link...so hopefully your son will notice an uptick in traffic and hopefully maybe some sales....

Some guy on E-Bodies.org Facebook page asked where I got it....LOL I posted the link in the comments there too...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

7E-Bodies

@anlauto thank you! I tried putting the link on the Facebook side and got accused of being a scammer. Hopefully you'll succeed where I failed!

anlauto

One guy commented to me that it was a scam...but then his comment disappeared  :dunno:

Let me know if it generates any sales :bigmoney: :bigmoney:

anlauto

7E-Bodies

@anlauto thanks for checking as well as for putting it there. He said maybe one or two. Sadly, I think it's going to take an admin allowing some type of ad, both here and there to keep this going. He's got to pay for the services to keep the site up.  :(' ::)

7E-Bodies

Just a quick note. There's another year's expenses approaching to keep this opportunity available to the club. Traffic has come to a near halt. Any interest in keeping this available?

R/T's 4 R/P

I love the items I bought and would get more if it helped keep it available.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

RJChallenger

Awesome looking sweatshirts. Just ordered a black challenger one.  Got a confirmation # so it would appear Canadian orders are good. To all who made this possible Thankyou